What is Webnode?
Webnode is a web-based tool that simplifies the creation of websites. Webnode's tools are easy to learn, full of options for page editing and completely browser based. So, it lets users create professional looking websites without technical knowledge or having to install any specialized software.
- Web 2.0 technology
- Real-time interactive editing
- Drag-and-drop technology
- Gadgets and widgets
- Bookmark and tagging
- Multiple file upload
- On-line document editing
- Free hosting
- Use your own domain
- More then 40 free templates
- Import a custom template
- Automatic SEO
- Articles, Polls, FAQ, Discussion forums, Site map, Photo galleries
- Dynamic lists
- Full-text searching
- Website statistics
Free account comes with 100MB of storage space and 1GB of bandwidth per month. However, there are three paid subscription accounts: Mini, Standard and Pro. They offer 300MB to 4000MB of storage, with 3GB to 50GB of bandwidth, and prices range from $2.95 to $24.95.
How does Webnode's software compare to other website editing tools?
- It's Free
- No programming or database skills required
- Easy to learn and use
- Web page creation with simple Drag-and-Drop technology
- Does not require any software installation. Just a browser
- Allows for personalized domain names
- Paid versions have quite a few options for customizing
- Does not come with third-party advertising
- Includes advanced social networking features
- Lots of positive feedback from users
- SEO friendly: automated and manual keyword tag generation